Can combined biofeedback, waking imagination and lucid dreaming enhance sports performance? Our Biofeedback app is an attempt to articulate both this question and the potential responses. The app allows you to record data such as conscious breathing, heart rate, body temperate (both biofeedback mechanisms), mental rehearsal and lucid dreaming (an extension of mental rehearsal in an alpha/theta brain wave state) to help enhance an athlete’s performance.
Using this app to track each of these five elements will, over time, help enhance both training and ultimately competition and performance.
Download our Biofeedback app to track key vital signs and to train your body and mind.
Using the app
- Visit the App Store to download the Biofeedback app. The app works on both iPhone and Apple Watch.
- Once installed, click the Register Now link on the home screen to register as a new user. Supply your first and last name, email address and an 8- to 15-character password.
- You will be automatically logged in to the app.
- Use the app to input information on a daily or twice-daily basis. We request that you add a biofeedback data point following your workout and when at rest.
– Conscious Breathing: Yes/No – Did you use conscious breathing during your exercise or while at rest?
– Heart Rate: Measured in beats per minute. Input a numerical value here.
– Body Temp: Measured in degrees. Input a numerical value here.
– Mental Rehearsal: Yes/No – Did you practice mental rehearsal during your exercise or while at rest?
– Lucid Dreaming: Yes/No – Did you practice lucid dreaming during your exercise or while at rest?
- Press Submit to capture your data. A gray box will appear to indicate that feedback was submitted successfully, and the form will clear.